Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Yokie/WeiLeng's Birthday Celebrations

Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 3:16 AM


::10th Apr 10::

Advance birthday celebrations for two of my friends, Yokie and WeiLeng; and they both were held on the same day, at two different locations. It was pretty much a rush for me; to go to one place to another Dx And I couldn't skip either of the celebrations because Yokie has already booked me long time ago and WeiLeng won't be in Singapore on her actual birthday :(

Photobucket
Something I made last minutely for Yokie.
I'm not sure what it's suppose to be actually :X Something with his name on it, I guess.

I went to Yokie's birthday celebration at Bukit Batok Dew Condo first, because his started earlier. Met up with Sally and her friends. And they spent some time wrapping up his birthday gifts. Well, actually the ones doing the wrapping were Sally and me. The rest were talking and eating :\ Why eat now when you are going to a buffet later???? This doesn't make any sense D:

Photobucket
Wrapped presents~

Photobucket
Birthday card.
Using my special words, I wrote a message for him to decode :)

Anyway with all those time spent, I got to spend lesser time at Yokie's birthday celebration :( More time was spent trying to figure out how to get to the Dew Condo. All those with iPhones start whipping them out and trying to use google maps and stuff :\ Well, at least we did manage to get there.

Photobucket
Pretty place though :)

Heh, we started taking pictures the moment we entered the clubhouse. Because I have to leave really soon :( After that, I went straight to the buffet table :X & OMG~ The food was awesome!! :D So sad I can't stay longer. And also, I couldn't be there for the cake cutting session... T.T
Sorry Yokie!!

Photobucket
Buffet foooood!~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, YOKIE DEAREST! :D
(Actual bday: 11th April)

After that, I have to make my way down to Admiralty to my 2nd birthday celebration of the day. Once I reached there, Joshua, Audrey, Shuhua and Moo came to fetch me and brought me to WeiLeng's house :) I have no idea how to get even though I have been there a couple of times! Memory leaked T.T~ And there was another spread of buffet there as well! I didn't eat a lot because I was quite full from my previous buffet meal. Sorry O.Q~

Photobucket
Another spread of buffet foooood~~

Photobucket
We ate at the staircase because there was no more space to do so xD
And we were disturbed by a little kid and a horde of water flies... :(
I don't like children :\

After eating, we retreated into WeiLeng's room and we talked about random stuffs of everything. Some of the water flies managed to get into the room as well. They were so annoying and ugly!!! :@ & I don't feel like killing them as well. Soon it's time for the cake cutting session~ Everyone was gathered in the living room. & there were two cakes! :) WeiLeng is celebrating her birthday with her papa's as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, WEILENG DEAREST! :D
(Actual bday: 25th April)

After which, the day was done and we all headed back to our individual home sweet homes :)

Photobucket
My RP Clique :3

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info