Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Fragments of April

Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 11:59 PM


Final post of April! Woots! xD
Not much mini posts this time round...
Just some stuffs here and there.
Some birthday posts and of course,
the collection of my Pokémon Ginjinka costume! :D

Some of the days I spent cracking my head over Rommel's NDS problem. NDS first, due to the SD card problem. After I have solved that, he went to trade in his NDS + cash for a NDSi... Then I've got another problem to solve... I have completely no idea how to solve it! I don't even have a NDSi for goodness sake D: I tried my best but I didn't succeed at all. But NDSi is pretty cool with camera and sound function. However since it gave me lots of problems on the game side, I rather not have one at all :\ Anyway, he still traded his NDSi for a PSP in the end.....
Huge waste of my time T.T

Photobucket
Black NDSi~

Photobucket
Random pictures taken by the camera would be
]display on the top screen in the menu page.

Photobucket
The camera and sound function.

~**~

For birthdays, my family celebrated my mama's birthday on the 21st April;
and my youngest brother, Damien's birthday on the 30th April.

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY DEAREST! :D

Photobucket
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, DAMIEN DEAREST! :D
(he looks like that because my mama woke him up when he's sleeping :X)

~**~

::23rd Apr 10::
It's finally time to head down to tailor Michelle's house to collect/check our Pokémon Ginjinka costumes!~ After three months of waiting! :D We were supposed to reach Boonlay at 7pm and then have a quick dinner and reached tailor Michelle's house at 8pm. But due to some delay, ShunAn and Angie was really late. By the time we reached tailor Michelle's house, it was already 9pm :\ She was rather pissed and we were really sorry T.T

We tried on our costumes and if it's okay, we were able to bring it home. However, mine still need further alteration on the skirt (too loose!) and the hood (too big!). So in the end, only TingYu brought home hers and Angie helped Wendy take hers. The rest of us have to come down the following week to collect the costumes.

Photobucket
Sneak preview :X
Oops~ Mosaic-ed :P

Photobucket
Johnatton gave me this cute organizer when I returned back his HDD on the same day.
So cute!! 我不设得用!!! T.T

Fast forward~~~~
::30th Apr 10::
Met up again with the Pokémon Ginjinka cosmates. TingYu came along to accompany us even though she took her costume already :) We were still a little late but not as late as the previous one :( I tried on my altered costume and it was so much better! Yay! ^^ I'm supposed to pay her $45 more (my deposit was $50) but I didn't have change for her :( I not sure how it goes - this money transaction, but I only pay $92 in total for my costume; and it supposed to be $95! Anyway, thank you!~ She even gave me some red cloth for my ribbon hairband so I don't have to go all the way down to Arab Street to get it!!! :P

I am almost done for this cosplay for Cosfest!!!!~
Checklist
Costume: collected!
Wig: collected! but need to be cut and style :(
Shoes: still need to be dyed :(
Ribbon hairband: still need to be made :(
Props: Caterpie plushie and Pokéball done!

~**~

Coming to the end of this post~ Told you it would be short :P
Lastly would be......
my GV GRAND picture collage!!! :D

Photobucket
Sweet, eh?
(because Franzbeth and Rommel are soon going back to Philippines; that's why there's lots of pictures taken as memories!)

~**~

And that's the end of April mini posts...


♪ Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over ♫

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info