Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 12:05 AM


ZOMG! Today is like one of my most happiest GAMING day of my LIFE!

Firstly, RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS 2 IS COMING OUT SOON!!! DAHHHHH!!! [Trailer located at the bottom -points-]





Nice right?! With all the mini games! And most importantly, more RABBIDS! And you can challenge/play with your friends as well!!

Next and LAST MOST HAPPY THING!

I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED EBA! Elite Beat Agents! I'm a true blue agent now! XD

This is the first game i started playing on my DS. And finally Now at night at 1.10am, I have offically completed it. Jumping Jack Flash DONE! I played until my right arm is aching like mad. Dammit! But I didn't gave up! I believe in myself as I would believe in the heart of the cards. And guess what grade I got for Jumping Jack Flash.

Yes! A beautiful shining golden A! in your face. -smirks-

-POWER UP!! OUENDAN YOU ARE NEXT!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info