Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 12:39 AM


Today I feel so noob! Slept at 4am. Didn't realize I woke up at 5am+ until my 6am alarm rang. So I like have only 1hr30mins to 2hrs of sleep!

And it's the start of "NO MEAT" Week. I didn't realize that most of my diet consist of meaty stuff. So nevermind, I will try my best! And after this week, my endurance power will rise to 100 levels above!

Watched: Resident Evil: Extinction!

Definitely a must-watch show! But the last day is tomorrow, 30th Oct so those who haven't watch it... WATCH IT! Bad points are too little blood and gore [what to do? it's only NC-16] and i don't know some dumb telekinesis power [no link leh...] But overall, really excellent! Excellent graphics and storyline! (And the Alice clones don't look that they have any boobs at all!! =X)

Johnatton tricked me into playing "Dementium: The Ward" before I sleep tonight! He even sent me the game and described the game as exciting. So before I even start playing it, I did my research.

"The Ward is a mature-themed first-person shooter/survival horror game for the Nintendo DS that tells the tale of a man who awakens to find himself alone in a mysterious, derelict hospital that is frozen in time. Confronted by the deadly, grotesque surgical experiments that wander the halls, a series of challenging puzzles and a cast of peculiar characters, he must face his deepest fears, unlock the mysteries of the hospital, and escape with his life.

The Ward offers a completely new experience on the Nintendo DS and pushes the platform to its limits with full 3D visuals and bone-chilling audio that brings the world screaming to life. The Ward also offers an intriguing psychological experience; one that challenges the mind to ask questions and think beyond the surface of the in-game surroundings. For those who survive the terrors that lie within the corridors and rooms, a shocking conclusion awaits." -strongly quoted from ign.com-


I didn't actually think it will be this horrifing. But it's true! ALL TRUE! When I opened my first door in the game and funny weird language voices(?) started talking, I immediately turned off my DS. YA! WITHOUT SAVING! This is totally like Silent Hill + Resident Evil + House of the dead, but in an eviler sort of way [you will know what I meant if you played or watched someone played before]... I think I will play it tomorrow and not at night! Hope I can sleep tonight... You good, Johnatton... You good... Very good indeed...


-WTF! ZOMG FREAKING SCARY!-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info