Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tagged 02

Friday, October 26, 2007 @ 12:11 AM


WTH! Got tagged again! Sally you gg... >=(

(List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for):
But... my birthday already over... Nevermind this is for next year =)
1) Nintendo WII
2) Overseas trip!
3) Dolfie.... My ARU! T_T
4) Having all my friends to celebrate with me =D
5) A huge strawberry cake!

(Person who tag you):
SALLY TEO MINGLI! :@

(5 impressions you have on him/her):
1) Looks like Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh! -secondary school joke! LOL-
2) Very devoted to God =)
3) Right now... Watching those chinese dramas like mad... going to addict soon. Maybe she already is! O_O
4) Very high endurance power!! -salute her for be able to stand all the nonsense coming from me =X-
5) Likes cute stuff like... Disney characters.......................

(Most memorable words she has said to you):
that's when this phrase come in useful... "no one is perfect" and all the usual words like mad, crazy, etc, etc...

(If she/he becomes your lover,you will):
Sweet~ Yuri -winks- but no way. But if she was a guy, she will fall in love with me =) JK! HA! HA! HA!

(If she/he becomes your lover,things he/she has to improve on will be?):
Her chinese!! =X But my chinese also no better... And her long straight hair of hers! Pegasus!! -giggles-

(If he/she becomes your enemy,you will):
Enemy? Won't happen. The whole world is my friend =D But that really happens?
Ignore or curse her and rip out her spinal cord and stabbing her with it.

(If he/she becomes your enemy the reason will be):
If she join forces with that "someone"......................

(The desirable thing you want do for him/her now is):
Laughing at her for no reason. =)

(Your overall impression of him/her is):
Great listener. Very easy-going person =) Love her! ^_^

(how do you think people around you feel about you):
This?! 3 words: Hyper, Noisy and Crazy. -right? see I know!-

(Characteristics you love about urself):
My over-friendliness! I dunno already... =(

(Characteristics you hate about urself):
Nothing! I completely love myself.

(The most ideal person you want to be is):
An ELITE.

(For people who care and like you say sumtink to them):
For people who care and loveeeee me! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO! =D Muacks x Infinity!

Sabo-ing Time!
Suppose to sabo 10 people to do this. I will be kind-hearted and only pick two people =)
SHUHUA And KELVIN! YOU HAVE BEEN SABO-ED BY ME! Thank you =D

-Day4-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info