Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

16DC dinner

Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 12:09 AM


Yesterday was the 16 Degree^C outing! Dinner at Suntec's Pepper Lunch!
The Comers:
-Audrey
-Lisa
-Puikwan
-Daphne
-Shalee
-Kenneth
-Guanghao
-Siwei
-me!

Ate this as usual! Hamburger steak with egg =) $11.80... i think... Then suddenly I got stomachache! VERY PAINFUL! My stomach twisted and turned like some alien! Due to the undigested food, lots of air was produced! And I can't release them! SRSRLY! Can't fart or burp... Worse pain! Worse than cramp! My friends call me to drink Yakult for digestion. Yes, yes.. I know... I got learn before k! But I don't like Yakult so I get Vitagen instead. I really didn't think that the effect would be immediately. But I was wrong! In a few minutes time, I felt much better =) And of course, I do feel like shitting =X GO Lactobacillus! I LOVE YOU! =D

So next we went to 'Toy "R" Us' [but we are not toys... are we? maybe something or someone is controlling us like toys... And that shop is hinting us! =O] to play! Halloween is coming soon so there are lots of props and costumes for that occasion. So...


TATA~* More pictures are located at our 16 Degree^C blog [where you too can see me in hot pink wig =X]

[http://sixteen-degree.blogspot.com/]

Btw! Today I received delightful good news! My Miko cosplay costume have arrived! EXCITED!! Next photoshoot coming soon. -winks-

-soon the world will be ruled by Caterpies-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info