Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 10:52 PM


Discovery! Today is the day of discovery for me that is. Stumbled across two things!

First is..............................


Body piercing!! This is called the corset piercing. I didn't know something can be elegant and creepy at the same time. Looks painful, eh? And it really looks like a corset! I think you need to have the figure first then it will look nice. Imagine one fat person did this to her back... I don't think it will look nice on her though.

Second and also the last,

I finally found out the name of this fish looking thing. Axolotl! -It's actually a salamander. And I don't even know how to pronounce its name at all! Lil' Axolotl. This is the creature that they photoshopped it into a mudkip.

TATA!~ An Axolotl-ed Mudkip.

-Two waffles a day is enough for me-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info