Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Random updates~

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 2:22 AM


Some random updates that I don't wanna give a post to each of them.
So I just combine them all together then :)

::14th Sept 09::

Ice cream that I messed up at Jack's Place :) The strawberry ice cream dropped on the table, when I tried to scoop it. I placed it back onto plate so it wouldn't melt on the table.

Photobucket
Sprinkle some salt on it.

Photobucket
Put some vanilla ice cream.

Photobucket
Cover it!!!
And I walked away :X

___________________________________

::22nd Sept 09::

Watched Whatever Works at GV Grand, before going down to Parco Bugis to meet Aim. ShunAn was going to buy his PSP from Aim at $170. After that, we went to the arcade there and tried out this new fighting arcade game, Daemon Bride.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Used this chara, 皇久遠 (Kuon Sumeragi)

Photobucket
Yay! And I get to eat taiyaki. Peanut one :P
Ooki taiyaki!! BIG TAIYAKI!

___________________________________

::24th Sept 09::

Went out with ahsie and XueNi for a lunch date at Parco Bugis (yes,yes, there again). Walked around to search for halal food, but we ended up at Pastamania xD Just when XueNi is getting sick of pasta. So she chose pizza instead. I tried some new pasta with Parmesan crumbs and small pieces of bacon.

Photobucket

We went to iluma to walk around as ahsie had not been there before. Well, now she has xD And we also played arcade there :) I had to buy their game card for $10... because I wanted to play jubeat :( I'm going to have more and more arcade game cards D:

Photobucket
The arcade at iluma is called Tornado :\

Photobucket
ahsie really enjoy playing Taiko drums xD
P1 - ahsie, P2 - me

After that, ahsie had to leave for her tuition stuff. I made XueNi play DDR with me :3 We went back to Parco Bugis to take bus175 to Plaza Singapura. But we got tempted by the accessories sold at Six. "It's okay to buy stuffs on discount" - quoted from XueNi :X

Photobucket
And I bought two necklaces.
Crosses at $4, Heart at $6

At Plaza Singapura, we decided to watch a movie. We didn't know what movie to watch and I also do not want to watch something I have already watched. So we just picked the movie that is not going to end too late, and that is... The September Issue. Went to looklook at the toy stores on the 7th floor. XueNi bought another Scrump! D: Luckily, nothing was able to tempt me there. Okay! Then it was time for our movie~ We requested for blankets before entry. It was really cold and I didn't bring my jacket :\

Photobucket

And... I DIDN'T KNOW THE MOVIE WAS A DOCUMENTARY OF THE VOGUE FASHION MAGAZINE! :\ And moreover... it was the 2007 September issue. There's lots and lots of things I do not understand, because I'm not into fashion at all. But I like the way they do the photoshoots and choosing of the pictures to use in the magazine :)

Before we went home, we stopped by... The Face Shop. And I spent my money again!! Heh... Going out with XueNi = spending moneyyyy :X

Photobucket
Nail polish remover and cherry red nail polish!~


***
Another random stuffs...

Photobucket
Another baby lizard that I flung out of the window~~

Photobucket
Gold class with Hazel and Theresa.

Photobucket
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor,
the NDS game I'm currently playing right now with Puzzle Bobble Galaxy.
The final Bel demon boss!! After killing 6 bosses, I need to fight with the final boss, Babel.
But due to all the battles, I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE MP LEFT!
SO I DIED... Now I need to start over the whole battle again :(

Photobucket
Thank you Johnatton for this book he bought back from UK for me :)

Lastly...

Photobucket


中秋节快要到了。我要吃月饼,拿灯笼和赏月!


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info