Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Dun give in to temptation =X

Saturday, January 20, 2007 @ 4:46 PM


Today damn sianz! Need to go back sch to attend the 3rd year fyp presentation. I thought it would be interesting but noooooooo... Sit there like idiots =X soo boring and sooo chim... talk about what micro organism in misting fans, Artemia [sea monkeys thingy]... i wonder will my fyp be that boring too. T_T Anyway, Kenneth, Audrey and me ran off during the break... haha!~ Give excuses like "our secondary school got CCA orientation"...

We took a cab to henderson secondary school. Since kenneth is going there, why not take the cab too =X The school have no much changes just that it now have an eco-garden, a 2nd music room with a DRUM SET and GUITARS!!! and a new MT room that students DRAW COMICS [like chinese draw chinese comics, indian draw tamil comics] to learn the language easier. SAD SIA!! DRAW COMICS!! I WANT ALSO!! UNFAIR LOH!! *RAWR!!!* the teachers i saw there were Mrs Ong [she still rmbs that i'm the xiao mei mei =.=] and Mr Tze.

After this, off I go to meet Xue Ni to buy an anime keychain thing at sunshine plaza =D We decide super long loh... All sooo nice... In the end, we decide to buy 2 each. one for $7.90, 2 for $15.80 T_T BROKE LE LOH!! my temptation won...


I bought these two, Usa-chan and Nekozawa. Ouran High School Host Club Omamori Handphone Cleaners!! It is also some amulet thingy too. See the words on it? I think the green one is to prevent sickness and the purple one is avoid danger. They are too cute to resist right?! I'm gonna hang the Nekozawa one on my camera =D

But after this, i'm pennyless... T_T
Moral of the day: Muz learn to spend less! Save $$$! *ROAR*


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info