Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

GV Grand: Seoul Garden

Friday, September 03, 2010 @ 2:16 AM


::2nd September 2010::

Yet another dinner outing with my GV peeps! Even though, I’m no longer a staff in GV anymore. I still want to meet up with my favourite GV people (though some of them, we no longer meet up anymore… O.Q) Anyhow this time round, the outing will be at Seoul Garden steamboat/barbeque buffet. These people really love their buffets… lucky for them, they are able to eat a whole lot. But for me? Q.Q

Anyway, we met up at Bugis @7.30pm. First to arrive were Kelvin, Laura, WenJie and me! So we went to Seoul Garden first to get seats. Soon the rest followed after. LengShan was able to turn up for this outing :D! & I got to play with Irshad’s new canon ixus camera (which he got from the GV jackpot card) – I really like the light effects function; kinda like those heart/stars bokeh effects… PRETTY!

Photobucket
Three steamboats required! :D

Photobucket
Kelvin... still the gayest guy IMO ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
WE! (#1)

Photobucket
Empty pot of soup base.

Photobucket
The ones responsible for filling the pots up! xD

Photobucket
Guess whose sausages are these? :P

Photobucket
WE!! (#2)
(left to right)
Irshad.Jansen.LengShan.Augusta.Kelvin.Faridah.Laura.WenJie.Me

After dinner, we were wondering where to go and what to do. We kinda decided on watching a movie. So we headed down to Cineleisure to check out the movies and seat availability. To our disappointment, the seats were pathetic. We hung around/loitered around the level. LengShan, WenJie and I tried out the newest Bishi Bashi game!! It was really fun and the point system was somehow different (it’s in Japanese… not really sure but it seems different :X) & if you managed to make it to the top score page, you can have your picture taken and it will appear beside your score! xD

Photobucket
LengShan kept insisting in taking a picture with me; smiling with teeth D:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kinda like this xD

Anyway, we also met Khir there. He was going to watch a late night movie with his other friends. Since there’s nothing left we could do. We home-d by cab.

It was only when I reached home then I realized my rainbow camera pouch which consist of my spare camera battery, WAS NO LONGER IN MY BAG!!! I suspected that I might have actually left it at the Bishi Bashi game machine; all the way at Cineleisure. I pretty much panicked and called WenJie first. Got Irshad’s number from WenJie and from there, I got Khir’s number.

His movie was about to start and I have to get through to him quick!! But he didn’t seem to be answering his phone… until the very last minute!! He finally answered his phone! He said that he was about to enter into the theatre already. Phew... in a nick of time! I asked Khir to quickly look around the Bishi Bashi machine for my rainbow pouch. But he said there was no pouch to be found :( Then all of a sudden, I heard him talking to someone. Little did I know that… that particular someone actually found my rainbow pouch and waited there for someone to come looking for it! The stranger passed it over to Khir (which I collected the pouch from him in a few days time; through WenJie). Such a nice stranger! :O Thank you so much. May good things come in return to you~ xD I said my thanks to Khir and hung up. & I heaved a humongous sigh of relief when the whole episode was finally over and done with.

ワーイ♪☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ヘ(゚▽゚ヘ)☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ワーイ♪


[=END=]




There's a story behind every person.
There's a reason why they're the way they are.
They aren't just like that because they want to.
Something in the past created them,
and sometimes it's impossible to fix them.



Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info